Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Broomfield Orthodontics's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
10 Garden Center
Broomfield, CO 80020
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||Reception & Phone answered mornings|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Lunch Hour Daily at 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
Broomfield Orthodontics serving Broomfield, Boulder, Westminster, Arvada, Louisville, and Lafayett is located and easy to find
Please call 303-469-7874 to schedule an appointment or to reach Dr. Dankey.
Appointments: Whenever possible, we attempt to schedule your appointments outside or your work/school hours.
Appointment 30 minutes in length or longer will be scheduled between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- Please arrive on time for your appointments. We highly value your time and ours, so to respect the time of all our patients, we will reschedule late arrivals.
- We appreciate your cooperation! If possible, please give our office 24 hours notice if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment
- If you are not feeling well or are running a fever, please reschedule your appointment.
- It is imperative that you have CLEAN TEETH when we place orthodontic appliances or braces in your mouth. If you have not had a cleaning in the past 6 months, we urge you to contact your dentist and arrange for an exam and cleaning before we begin treatment. We recommend having regular cleaning appointments every 6 months, while in treatment.
- Dr. Dankey is available after office hours for private family conferences to review treatment progress.
For all emergencies call # 303-469-7874 for instructions.